Industrial Designer – Online Furniture Company – Jakarta
Posted 3 tahun ago
parrish & Co. is an executive search, recruitment and headhunting firm for corporations and fast-growing companies in Jakarta, Indonesia. Meet our consultants, discover our executive approach and best commitment to provide a perfect solution to your recruitment activities.
- Develop new product designs to suit company’s vision.
- Interpret functional and aesthetic needs described in product briefs supplied by Product Managers and propose design concepts.
- Translate design concepts into fully realized 3-D renderings and drawing packages to satisfy Product Manager’s requirements.
- Conduct market research to gain an understanding of the company’s position in the market, competitor offers and industry standards.
- Cultivate an understanding of vendor manufacturing abilities and proficiencies.
- Cultivate an understanding of costs associated with material and design detail choices.
- Review samples and make recommendations on selections.
- Work with the Product Development and Quality Assurance teams to ensure our product standards are met and designs are well executed.
- Maintain accurate, up to date information in project management software, and work towards specified launch goals.
- Observe product trends and new offerings through research and attending trade shows.
- A post-secondary degree in Industrial Design and/or 2 years of experience in furniture design position.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite and Fusion 360, or other rendering program. A familiarity with project management software is an asset.
- An ability to understand and recognize products that fit our brand. A deep interest in modern furniture, décor, and interior design.
- Knowledge of the manufacturing processes.
- An ability to organize, plan, and think strategically as well as keep projects moving at a fast pace.
- An ability to work independently and within a team.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- A professional and positive attitude.
- A passion to continuously improve and a strong work ethic.
- A portfolio of previous work.
Click here for more executive career opportunities or vacancies at Parrish & Co.
|Job Category||Online Furniture Company|