Parrish & Co. is an executive search, recruitment and headhunting firm for corporations and fast-growing companies in Jakarta, Indonesia. Meet our consultants, discover our executive approach and best commitment to provide perfect solution to your recruitment activities.
This position provides comprehensive implementation and administration of marketing, field activities and workings which includes: promotion, outlet relationship, pouring/promotion contract, market and field observation, etc.
Key Responsibilities and Job-Related Characteristics:
• Focus on core brands Chivas Regal (12/18/RS), Martell (VSOP/CB/XO), Absolut, and wines (JC/WE) and develop aggressively on secondary brands: pouring spirits (Ballantines, Seagram’s Gin, Beefeater, Havana Club, Tequila Olmeca, Wyborowa Vodka, Passport, etc.) and other wines/champagne.
• Implementation of brand activations for targeted brands within his/her sector.
• In charge for field activities related to product/brand distribution such as: monitor
distribution (i.e. listing) of PR brands, check/monitor GMA, update/monitor outlets’ selling prices.
• To conduct preliminary discussion/negotiation with outlet for pouring/promotional contract and to finalize it together with Field Manager/Management.
• To perform discussion for implementation on promotion programs with outlets. Control and monitor of the promotion implementation including premiums, depletion, etc.
• To supervise Promotion Girls (SPG) and promoters in each respected sector/outlets (if any) including monitor on time/work discipline, selling skills, volume, effectiveness and efficiency of each individual, etc.
• Relationship building with trades/all outlets in each respective sector to ensure strong
relationship with trades. This includes: spending time with trade people, regular
night/market visits, PR to trades, etc.
• Observe and collect market data intelligence such as: collect data, observe/ analyze
overall market in each sector, observe monitor competitor movement (on depletion,
trade/ promotional activities), identify potential opportunity and threat to PR brands and
cope with market environment, collect inputs on promotional activities from trades/
consumers, outlet update, price index etc.
• Strong coordination with marketing department for brand related aspects including
brand logo, brand guidelines, TVC, print-ad, brand images, brand compass, global brand strategy, merchandising guidelines, etc.
• Monthly reporting (Activities, competition, Promotion, Outlet data base, list of outlet contracts, etc.)
• To handle and administer for the marketing related events for each respective sector (outlet responsibility) such as: seminars, tasting, pairing dinners, etc.
• Ensure full compliance with PR Indonesia operation and Group code of business conduct policy.
• Other tasks to be assigned by direct supervisor/management.
Knowledge and Skills Requirements:
• Possess a Diploma in Marketing (or General/Engineering) Studies or its equivalent
• Well organized; able to manage multiple tasks and prioritize accordingly
• Ability to work independently and as a team-member; self-starter
• Highly motivated, proactive
• Excellent comprehension and analytical skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work under pressure
• Willingness to do regular night/market visits.
• Competency in spoken and written English
Functional Capabilities Requirements:
• Market & Competitive Awareness
• Company & Product Knowledge
• Account Planning & Management
• Negotiation Akills
• Operational Policy & Procedure
• Merchandising Knowledge & Skills
• Financial Knowledge and Analysis (basic)
• Consumer & Customer Focus
• Competitor Focus
• Trade Marketing
ick here for more executive career opportunities or vacancies at Parrish & Co.
|Job Category||Multinational Wine And Spirits Company|