Parrish & Co. is an executive search, recruitment and headhunting firm for corporations and fast-growing companies in Jakarta, Indonesia. Meet our consultants, discover our executive approach and best commitment to provide a perfect solution to your recruitment activities.
- DBA will keep the database up and running smoothly 24/7. The goal is to provide a seamless flow of information throughout the company, considering both backend data structure and frontend accessibility for end-users.
- Create and maintain all databases required for development, testing and production usage.
- Analysing applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
- Plan and implements backup and recovery of the production database.
- Controls migrations of programs, database changes, reference data changes and menu changes through the development life cycle.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
- Monitoring and maintain database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating operating systems and hardware products.
- Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Provide regular report of all database performance.
- You are a Bachelor’s degree in computer discipline or relevant certification
- Proven working experience for min. 2 years as DBA or related field
- Excellent English skills.
- Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
- Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL
- Strong knowledge and experienced with SQL and relational database required (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, NoSQL)
- Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding
- Problem solving skills and analytical thinking skills
- Good communication skills with development teams and system administrators
- Have worked in E-Commerce, FinTech industry
- Have good skills in all PostgreSQL tools and backup tools
- Experienced with reporting/BI tools is an advantage
ick here for more executive career opportunities or vacancies at Parrish & Co