Parrish & Co. is an executive search, recruitment and headhunting firm for corporations and fast-growing companies in Jakarta, Indonesia. Meet our consultants, discover our executive approach and best commitment to provide a perfect solution to your recruitment activities.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
• Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
• Minimum – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering with at least 3 years of proven project management experience.
• Familiar with civil construction related matters.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
• Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
ick here for more executive career opportunities or vacancies at Parrish & Co.