Quality Control Manager – Plantation Company – Balaraja (Tangerang, Banten) / Salatiga (Jawa Tengah) / Jombang (Jawa Timur) / Jambi (Sumatera Selatan) / Palopo (Sulawesi Selatan)
Quality Control Manager
Posted 3 years ago
parrish & Co. is an executive search, recruitment and headhunting firm for corporations and fast-growing companies in Jakarta, Indonesia. Meet our consultants, discover our executive approach and best commitment to provide a perfect solution to your recruitment activities.
With Requirements as Follows:
- In-depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards.
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000 etc).
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- A keen eye for detail and a results-driven approach.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English.
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Fully understand the requirement for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers as well as the competition.
- In depth understanding of ISO 9000 process and requirement.
Job Desc :
- Supervise inspectors, technicians and other staff and provide guidance and feedback.
- Keep accurate documentation and perform statistical analysis.
- Inspect the final product to make sure it has been built with compliance to legal standars and meets customer expectations.
- Help preserve our reputation by ensuring that out products and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
Click here for more executive career opportunities or vacancies at Parrish & Co.
|Job Category||Plantation Company|