VP Risk & Compliance – Digital Assets Company – Jakarta
VP Risk & Compliance
Posted 3 weeks ago
parrish & Co. is an executive search, recruitment and headhunting firm for corporations and fast-growing companies in Jakarta, Indonesia. Meet our consultants, discover our executive approach and best commitment to provide a perfect solution to your recruitment activities.
- Oversee a team of skilled risk professionals to ensure system and data integrity, coordinate risk function requests, develop/maintain/support risk analytics and reporting
- Responsible for completing product risk assessments, defining policies and procedures and assisting business lines in remediating identified control gaps for digital asset related products and services.
- Responsible for assisting business lines in designing internal controls.
- Responsible for completing due diligence processes and regulatory & risk perspective.
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing regulatory trends, as well as proposed and new regulatory guidance, in the digital asset space. This includes providing periodic reports to the executive management team, including an analysis of any recommended changes to the NOBI products, policies, procedures and risk assessments.
- Assist the AML and developing all AML related policies, procedures, enhanced due diligence processes and ongoing monitoring processes for digital asset related product and service offerings.
Assist the AML with the Chain analysis implementation, including developing risk scoring strategies and procedures for analyzing transactions and new account opportunities for suspicious or unusual activity.
- Assist in training various departments on industry and AML trends for digital assets, as well as the specifics of monitoring account activity and analyzing new account opportunities.
- Other various duties as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Must comply with applicable laws and regulations Crypto in Indonesia.
Other Requirements Include
- Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice, Law, International Relations, business administration, accounting, finance, or similar field preferred.
- Minimum of 7-10 years of experience in roles with responsibilities performing risk assessments, assessing internal controls, policies and procedures and working with regulatory guidelines and requirements;
- Strong decision making, analytical and research abilities with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to be flexible to a quickly changing environment. Interested on crypto/blockchain.
Click here for more executive career opportunities or vacancies at Parrish & Co.
|Job Category||VP Risk & Compliance|